Thank you for entrusting your pets to the team at Ranch Animal Hospital. We offer several payment options for all of our clients—cash, check, and all major credit cards. For those clients who need financial assistance with their pets care, we offer the additional three options below.
CareCredit is a credit card used for medical financing. From routine appointments to emergency situations or surgeries, CareCredit gives pet owners the peace of mind needed to care for pets big and small.
Unlike traditional pet financing or veterinary payment plans, the CareCredit credit card gives you the flexibility to use your card again and again for your pet's procedures.
CareCredit is the preferred payment partner of Ranch Animal Hospital
We strongly recommend Trupanion pet insurance. You can choose a premium and a deductible the fits your budget. Trupanion will:
- Cover all injuries and illnesses, including hereditary and congenital conditions, as long as they are not pre-existing to the policy.
- Enroll all dogs and cats over 8 weeks and under 14 years of age. Trupanion does not have any breed specific exclusions.
- Pay 90% of coverable costs, less exam fee and sales tax where applicable.
- Not limit reimbursements, deny coverage, nor do they limit the amount of care your pet receives.
- Not deny coverage or raise rates for making “too many” claims.
Scratchpay offers simple payment plans for medical financing, some with zero interest. Since Scratchpay is not a credit card, it does not affect your credit score.
Apply for a payment plan from your phone or desktop, check your rate and pick your payment plan, and get the care your pet needs.
- No hidden fees.
- No prepayment penalty.
- No deferred interest.
- No surprises.