We offer grooming services for both dogs and cats at Ranch Animal Hospital.
- Grooming provides many additional health benefits to your pet besides the usual “beauty parlor” look and smell.
- Matted hair can be uncomfortable for your pet and can easily hide more serious skin issues underneath.
- Groomers also care for a pet by cleaning and/or plucking excess hair from the ears which can prevent infections.
- Trimming of the toenails is also part of a typical grooming and keeps your pet comfortable and helps prevent breaking excessively long toenails.
- Groomers may notice some health problems before they become a more serious issue so that you may seek medical attention for your pet.