Boarding and Daycare
Not only do we have a state of the art boarding facility at the Ranch Animal Hospital, we have a great assistant team who pride themselves in administering the highest level of compassionate pet care. You have the benefit of knowing that if your animal experiences any illness in your absence, it will be addresses promptly by one of veterinarians on staff.
Our state-of-the-art facility is hurricane-prepared with a large generator and hurricane-proof windows, as well as our high tech drainage system assures your pet is always in a clean and dry area. We offer Sunday pick-ups for convenience (if paid for in advance, ask one of our team members!) and encourage you to stop in for a tour of our facility or take a virtual tour.
We apologize in advance because your pet will be spoiled while in our care!
Boarding and Daycare Requirements
- Vaccinated against Bordetella, Rabies, Influenza & DHPP
- Up-to-date Heartworm Test and Fecal Exam
- Current on Flea and Tick Prevention
Ask About Our Additional Services
- Nail trim
- Ear cleaning
- Play Time
- Our facility has 64 spacious indoor runs, including suites large enough for multiple pets to share.
- All runs and suites are constructed of non-porous painted concrete block and stainless steel gates.
- Dogs are chaperoned in our 800 square foot hygienic play area several times daily where they are under constant supervision.
- Pets are given special treats and medications will be administered to your pet if requested.
Doggy Daycare / Day Camp
In addition to providing excellent overnight boarding options for your dogs and cats, we also offer day boarding for those who need a little more socialization or exercise during the day.
Please give us a call to learn more about our day boarding / day camp services!
Let the team at Ranch Animal Hospital give your dog or cat an exceptional home-away-from-home with our boarding and daycare services.
- We have a separate private feline condominium room.
- Pets are given special treats and medications will be administered if pet if owner requests.